It All Began in a Garden

Carols slide show

vv

WELCOME------ENJOY!

Welcome! Glad you decided to stop by and say "hello" . Relax and enjoy yourself and please feel free to add a comment or two. Thankyou! ")















I'm a self-taught artist who likes to dabble in beaded jewelry and handcrafted artisan soaps and body products. So take a look at some of my pics to see what I've been up to and stop back to see what's new. ")







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcoming Myself Back! ..... Click HERE for my new ZIBBET STORE

Well, it's been awhile since I've visited my own blog. ") I've been busy with life in general and also with teaching myself a brand new craft .
I have taken an interested in handcrafting lovely scented soaps and I'm slowly adding in some bath and body products such as my new Body Polishes as well as some lovely Bath Salts. My line is known as YUMMY PLEASURES!

I have added my new line in among my jewelry pieces in my Etsy store..I have been putting together a nice little collection of gifts that would be something thoughtful and affordable ..I hope you will check out my newest site as well which is just getting started. It is a fairly new site for artisan crafters and you can join and display your things for free, as well as joining as a paying member if you so choose. Stop by and take a look to see what you think...It's called Zibbet.com and you can find me listed under Yummy Pleasures.
CLICK ON Title for link to my Zibbet Store! ")

No comments: